Job title: Project Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Young, vibrant company within the Telecommunications sector is seeking to employ a Project Manager to join their team.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- PRINCE2/PMP required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, with a proven track record of delivering large, complex programs.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in developing and managing project plans, schedules, budgets and resource allocation.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate team members and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and manage program risks and issues, and develop and implement mitigation strategies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to mentor and develop talent and skills within the team.